Gastroenterology Consultant: Dr Charles Gordon
Clinical Lead for Endoscopy and upper GI Physiology. Located at Nuffield Health Bournemouth Hospital.
Specialising in endoscopy, reflux disease, heartburn, hiatus hernia, colonoscopy and irritable bowel syndrome.
Dr Ravin and Dr Jemima Ramtohal both worked with Dr Charles Gordon and he is highly recommended working in the field of Gastronenterology. He trained at St George’s Hospital Medical School graduating in 1995. He has a keen interest in Barrett’s oesophagus and he was appointed as a Consultant Gastroenterologist in 2008.
Dr Gordon is the Clinical Lead for Endoscopy and upper GI Physiology. He also chairs various committees including the Dorset cancer Network.
His areas of specialist interest include endoscopy, reflux disease, heartburn, hiatus hernia, colonoscopy and irritable bowel syndrome. He is recognised nationally for his work in Barrett’s oesophagus and has introduced HALO RadioFrequency Ablation for the treatment of Barrett’s oesophagus.
• Upper GI Gastroscopy (diagnostic and therapeutic)
• Colonoscopy and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy (diagnostic and therapeutic)
• Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
• Endoscopic Ablation of Barrett’s oesophagus (including HALO radiofrequency ablation)
• Reflux disease, Heartburn, Abdominal Pain, Diarrhoea, Constipation, Hiatus hernia
• Irritable bowel syndrome
• Oesophageal manometry
• Barrett’s Oesophagus.
Find Out More
To find out more or to book a consultation contact Medical Extras